Outsourced Controller or CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional
financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. If
you're in this position, we offer consulting services that give you a
professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your
business to success. We will not make financial decisions for your
business but will provide advice, research materials and recommendations
to assist your management in performing its functions and making decisions.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $80,000 to over
$140,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Outsourced Controller or
CFO services provide you with support from partners with former Big Four
accounting and Fortune 500 finance experience at a fraction of that cost
on an hourly basis as needed.
Here's what you get with our Outsourced Controller or CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
The following client responsibilities are directly suggested by the
American Institute for Certified Public Accountants and are included in
our engagement letters for the services notated above.
As a condition to our performing the services described above, you agree to:
- Make all management decisions and perform all management functions
- Designate an individual who possesses suitable skill, knowledge, and/or experience, to oversee the services
- Evaluate the adequacy and results of the services performed,
- Accept responsibility for the results of the services provided by us, including the journal entries, general ledger, trial balance, financial statements, and tax returns; and
- Establish and maintain internal controls over the bookkeeping and tax return processes and monitor ongoing activities.
You agree that your management and employees are responsible for the proper
recording of transactions in the records, the safekeeping of assets, and the accuracy
of the financial statements distributed to third parties.